CAD

CA$43.67

CA$50.57

Savings of: CA$6.90 (14% off)

New "leash" on life!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 29, 2015

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

It works!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Sep 19, 2014

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by 4613501863978831269 on Jan 26, 2014

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Jun 11, 2013

excellent

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

It's been a while since I've used this as none of my present dogs have problems, but it gave new life to one of my previous dogs that had some arthritis due to injury. I would try this first over any long term prescription drugs.

Prety good until now

Posted by Reviewer1844746 on Aug 03, 2012

We just started the first bottle and I can see my 15 year old german sheperd walk much better. I dont expect miracles but I see difference. I'll write again after our visit to the vet.

If only dogs could talk

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

Our 11-year old dog has arthritis in her hips but seems to be doing quite well with DGP and a fish oil supplement.

DGP Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2876248 on Mar 08, 2011

IHERB is prompt with mailing these products everytime I order these items.

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs and Cats,

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Sep 23, 2010

This is a wonderful product! It has helped my dog tremendously with arthritic pain and immobility! When I give my dog these tables she is so much better. Thank you so much!

Excellentt product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 10, 2010

It has given a better qualtiy of health & life for the family dog.