CAD

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

CA$45.77
CA$53.00
Savings of: CA$7.23 (14% off)

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1288684 on Oct 04, 2008

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2725449 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!

seems to help

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

This product seems to help my mini schnauzer who has been limping. I like that it is all natural and will not harm my older dogs liver or kidneys.

My dog will eat these, that's a good start

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Oct 24, 2008

Too soon to tell if DGP has had any effect, but my dog doesn't reject the tabs when I put them in her food. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Works for my dog

Posted by Reviewer1023278 on Dec 25, 2007

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.