CAD

CA$20.58

CA$25.72

Savings of: CA$5.14 (20% off)

this is gel.I am not sure isn't good for eye.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on May 03, 2016

this is gel.I am not sure isn't good for eye.

nothing special

Posted by 5527034389442657856 on Mar 11, 2016

I didn't notice any effect at all . The texture is nice but it just doesn't work for me.

Seems to be working!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

For the first few weeks it didn't feel like it was doing anything, but lately I have been noticing my eyes appear brighter, less tired, and the fine lines under my eyes (creases) seem to be less noticeable. Will probably continue buying!

Excelente calidad¨_precio

Posted by Elemire on Nov 20, 2015

Buena formulación,antioxidante,noto la zona más luminosa, típico que los productos de vitamina C. La textura es ligera,tipo loción acuosa, se absorbe en seguida, hay que tener algo de cuidado para que el producto no se escurra, al ser tan liviana no creo que cause milliums. Quizás si la piel del contorno es muy seca sea necesario usar otra más hidratante encima, envase cómodo, higiénico y estable . De regalo me vino con una mini talla de la mascarilla Glycolic Pumpkin Honey, para mi tipo de piel mixta me pareció grasa, en cambio a mi madre de piel seca le ha gustado mucho deja la piel luminosa y confortable.

nice, but does nothing

Posted by 5424986701777394270 on May 25, 2015

Here is my very honest review. I have used up the whole tube, it does nothing at all. Seriously, it doesn't even moisturise, but at least it sinks in and doesn't leave any film on the skin as many serums do. Paula Begoun says plant stem cells don't do any miracle to human skin and here I believe her :) I wouldn't recommend it simple because it just doesn't do anything at all. But I understand that everyone's skin is different and it might brighten, lighten or do at least something for you.

Swelling and irritation

Posted by Reviewer2265224 on May 10, 2015

Unfortunately the skin around my eyes became swollen and irritated after using this. I've has skin reactions with other products in this brand so there must be something in it that my skin doesn't like.

Good, but not enough moist

Posted by 5598584206023459049 on May 06, 2015

Good product, byt not enough moisture for my dry skin.

light

Posted by 4806114131043607004 on Apr 08, 2015

very light and soft

去眼袋黑眼圈效果不错

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Apr 08, 2015

不错,继续使用.

For a friend

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015

Bought this for a friend. Not sure how good it is.