Dastony, Hazelnut Butter, 100% Organic, 8 oz (227 g)

C$ 14.14

Dastony Hazelnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2678675 on Jan 25, 2014

Love this stuff! My new addiction. Wish it came in larger jars. I've always loved the taste of hazelnuts, and it's been hard to find hazelnut butter. Always before I've gotten the roasted kind, but this is better. Be prepared for its thin consistency, which is fine with me, but wouldn't work if you're planning to spread it in a thick layer like you could with almond or peanut butter.

Extremely smooth

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 29, 2014

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely smooth - and thin. Compared to almond butter, the mouthfeel is much less chalky. The hazelnut taste is quite intense, borderline bitter, probably because of ground skins, but acceptable if you spread it thin.

Best hazelnut butter!

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Aug 07, 2014

I am a HUGE fan of the Dastony brand, as well as stone ground nut butters in general. They're much smoother with a more intense flavour and for me, far more versatile. I add this to chocolate avocado mousse and it's quite frankly, incredible. It would also go well in smoothies etc. Seriously in love with it.

good

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Sep 09, 2014

not very creamy but taste like the real thing (i.e. mashed up hazelnuts and not "creamy" unhealthy hydrogenated oils); it's best in smoothies or on biscuits. Probably great to bake with too, will try that next.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5122422445630726389 on Sep 12, 2014

I ordered a few items and im in Australia I got my product in 4 days I was highly impressed with how fast it came from America I will definitely be ordering again soon from iherb.com ..some elf products next I think :) Thankyou for the great service Tastes thick and very much like hazelnut grounded in a thick yet smooth consistency im taking for extra biotin for heathy hair skin and nails I look forward to making pancakes too