CAD

CA$30.03

CA$36.84

Savings of: CA$6.82 (19% off)

These make a shocking difference.

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Dec 26, 2013

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 01, 2013

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

Like this very much...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jan 13, 2015

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Jun 06, 2014

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Powerful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Sep 21, 2016

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

Seems to be good

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure