CAD

CA$17.19

CA$21.49

Savings of: CA$4.30 (20% off)

Great product for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2004763 on Jan 13, 2011

I have very dry skin and this creme really helps. Plus the price on iHerb.com was very low in comparison to other retail stores in the Phoenix area.

Dont need another moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1489737 on Nov 16, 2009

A great product for my sensitive skin . Use it day and night and any season of the year. Apply smoothly and doesn't clog the pores. Price is reasonable and still keep my skin supple and soft. Will keep using . Regular customer for more than 9 years.

love the product, so-so on the smell

Posted by DesertRatonga on Sep 18, 2009

i really like this one! it absorbs super fast and doesn't feel greasy or make you look shiny, so i can use it in the day as well. My only minor complaint is that it has that classic grandma night creme smell. not a big deal for how well it works, just wish it smelled more like the Earth Science face cleanser.

Great cream!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Mar 19, 2009

This is a very intense night cream - a little goes a long way so the product is a very good value. It is very moisturizing without being too greasy. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel very plump and hydrated. No irritation either, and my skin is VERY sensitive. I don't love the smell... pretty strong and smells like something my grandma would wear! But I will definitely buy this again.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 09, 2009

Good price, nice smell, good stuff

Does not spread well.

Posted by Reviewer2453623 on Jan 07, 2009

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

Apricot Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1254157 on Jun 06, 2008

I've been using this for years. I have mild eczema on my face and this cream really keeps the moisture in. It lasts for several hours and my face feels soft and smooth. I love the fact that I can buy it on line, don't have to go hunting for stores that stock this product. Good value for moeny compared to other night creams

Fantastic for super sensitive dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2347845 on Jun 04, 2008

My skin is eczema prone and as a result very dry. I use this in the day and find it gives me good results. My skin is less dry - I got results within a couple of weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »