CAD

CA$19.37

CA$37.96

Savings of: CA$18.60 (49% off)

star's cosmetic at bargain price

Posted by jetvita on Dec 19, 2014

magazines say it is the best anti wrinkle, all stars use it... and famous brand sells it at diamond price. Here it is in a simple roll on, economical and easy to use and very effective

Less wrinkles because it makes your face puffy

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 27, 2014

I don't suggest using this around your eyes - all it does is make them puffy. I think it's less of a problem around your mouth because your lips end up fuller but the effect wears off in an hour or so after waking up

fine lines reduction

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I've been using this serum for more than a month, and I noticed that fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes have become less visible.Will keep using!

Doesn't work.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 07, 2013

This is a total waste of money. It does nothing. I bought this because of the reviews. I do not understand how it got good reviews. Venomous deserves less than one star.

Sticky

Posted by Jennie on Mar 25, 2013

The only thing this serum does is make my skin feel sticky and gross. What a waste of fifteen bucks.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Excellent composition, for a point against wrinkles. Used under the eyes, the nasolabial folds. A convenient spot for the application.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on May 29, 2012

Really, actually working.

IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2603070 on Dec 27, 2011

I'm using this Anti-Wrinkle Serum since one year now. Every night and all over the face! It has done wonders to the wrinkles of my face. I'm 58 years old. The lines around the lips are nearly gone (90%), The wrinkles on the forhead and around the eyes have improved by 50% at least. All the fine lines ar gone. The age spots have only slightly improved. But - most important - no additional wrinkles or lines :-) !!!

Truly a Disaster!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

Every time I use it before bed, I always end up with puffy eyes the next morning. And I see more lines under my eyes than before using this products.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2372918 on Jul 27, 2011

I love this so much I am going to buy more, fantastic product does what it says. 10 stars!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »