CAD

MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

CA$21.81
CA$52.93
Savings of: CA$31.11 (59% off)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2551357 on Nov 30, 2009

This stuff has changed my life-- I feel better, I have more stamina, I sleep better, I am even more regular. I've never gotten these kinds of results from any other supplament. Bravo.

I trust MRM

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 01, 2011

I'm glad to get this MRM Cardio Chelate. I think my heart feels better after taking one bottle. I called the company and they explained to me that it helps the entire cardiovascular system, not just the heart. They stressed the importance of taking it on an empty stomach.

Cardio Chelate

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Apr 21, 2008

I have been on Cardio Chelate for years now. I have a heart condition and had a double heart cath two years ago. My doctors were amazed to find I had no arterial buildup whatsoever. I am sure it is the supplements I take, among them Cardio Chelate.

narrowed carotid artery/ premature ventricular contractions (PVC's)

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on May 29, 2010

when I first heard that I had a narrowed artery I immediently went on line and ordered this product. I started taking them as soon as I recieved them. I must admit I was frightened about the prospects of surgery. I took more than the recomended amount as I had only three weeks before a MRI. Although I had a appoint with a vascular surgeon I was told that surgery wasn't needed.I still use this product and will for a maintinance program. I want to ad that I no longer have PVC's ! M.Phillips

Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Jul 11, 2010

I think this stuff acts like draino and unblocks your blood vessels. I have definitely seen a positive effect on my stamina and general speed of recovery from exurtion. It would be great to hear more about what clinical tests have shown.