CAD

CA$22.29

CA$50.71

Savings of: CA$28.42 (56% off)

edta

Posted by 5204097019844882048 on Jul 31, 2014

Excellent cleanser. Brings down my high blood pressure right away.

Happy Ozzie

Posted by 4992384074202047364 on Mar 07, 2014

I had a free and easy experience with my first dealings with iherb. I ordered the product and it was on my doorstep within 4 days, all the way to Australia, plus it was the cheapest product of it's kind I could find on line. I have been taking the product for a few weeks now and feel absolutely marvellous. I have so much energy and feel so well. I will definitely be dealing with iherb in the future.

Okey

Posted by 4852359420272205592 on Nov 01, 2012

OK

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3260091 on Apr 06, 2012

I will be able to make a better review after having my lab tests, but so far so good...

great product

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

eye will be sampling all brands of edta... the latest chelated product to do wonders for clearing the glue and plaque from the bod... eye actually DO notice a difference and can tell it is working (kind of private as it involves substances leaving the body, so eye'll spare you the details)... suffice it to say, eye have made this a part of my daily health routine

Jury is not out!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1542457 on Feb 05, 2012

There have been many positive results for a lot of people. However that might not be the case for me. My body does not feel like anything positive has developed. I'm having a heart scan in May to see if there are any substantial improvements after 2 years. This Therapy might just not work for me but other people it might. Using non prescription medication is basically a hit or miss. If not then I will move on to something else. Of which I have some better ideas.

None better

Posted by Reviewer1865575 on Aug 28, 2011

I have done three rounds of oral EDTA in the past. It works! MRM's brand is the most for the money especially here at iherb, and it's in a fine formulation. This is the one you want!

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1356587 on Aug 17, 2011

I have been taking this product for 4 years or so. I have had by pass surgery and stints.I am 74 and can power walk a mile in less than 15 minutes I go for a Cardio checkup twice a year.Doc says keep doing what you are doing.

Mailing

Posted by Reviewer2575226 on Jul 07, 2011

My product arrived within 5 days despite being advised it would take approximately 11 days. Excellent service.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 31, 2011

Due to a mistake I made (I took too much chromium - 5/500mcg's Brkfst and Supper - for probably at least ten years) I developed heart problems when my alternative MD had me kick down the chromium to the right levels. I was fortunate to be sent to MRM EDTA (instead of an emergency room) and read what the MD from Australia said - and yes it does work. Yes I went high on amount but for brief period of time to get out of danger but am doing much better with this and the krill oil will be back to normal soon. Have kicked up exercise, water, using Slim Tea (sold at I Herb), EDTA and krill oil and today my blood pressure readings were normal until I forgot to take the afternoon krill oil and then they were higher but just border line high. But I am close to normal thank God and for you I Herb and all the fine supplements you sell!(Make sure and take on empty stomach and keep all minerals away from the EDTA including potassium, etc.)