CAD

Nature's Way, Nettle Leaf, 435 mg, 100 Capsules

CA$7.96
CA$12.64
Savings of: CA$4.67 (37% off)

great for sinus problems!!

Posted by Reviewer3331279 on Mar 04, 2009

I love this product! I use this and olive leaf extract to keep my sinus congestion (which gen would lead to an asthma flairup)in tack. Thank god i have not had an asthma attack in 2 years!!...to where as before i was taking all kind of asthma meds and nasal steroids and paying alot for meds and md bills that were NOT HELPING! God bless iherb!i feel so fortunate to have found them .They offer GREAT prices and i LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

For increasing Calcium naturally

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 22, 2009

In addition to its calming effect, helping to reduce inflammation, and usefulness for Allergies, I take nettle in place of calcium supplement. I am a 46 year old female who does not take calcium supplement or dairy but taking nettle herb has kept my calcium levels nicely in the reference range!

Nature's Way, Nettle Herb

Posted by Reviewer2813233 on Sep 13, 2008

Great for seasonal allergies without the side effects and is 1/2 the price paid @ the health store. I've used it for years!

Happy with results

Posted by Reviewer2154526 on Apr 27, 2011

Haven't had to take any OTC allergy medication at all since starting the Nettle. Very pleased.

flares up seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Feb 03, 2014

I've read the reviews of people using Nettle Leaf for allergies. I have seborrheic dermatitis (rash, itching, scaling around mouth, eyebrows, scalp) that flares up when I eat fast carbs. I suppress it with anti-histamines. I was hoping Nettle Leaf will have similar effect but the moment I took two capsules, my dermatitis instantly flared up leading to new rash which takes 1.5 weeks to heal. That is no surprise since Nettle Leaf contains Histamine which is the trigger body chemical for my rashes. It may work for other allergies by making the body less responsive to Histamine but definitely avoid for dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema. Nettle root had similar negative effect on my dermatitis.