CAD

CA$14.44

CA$32.15

Savings of: CA$17.71 (55% off)

Estupendo

Posted by 5669062875629243576 on May 03, 2016

Alisa la piel e hidrata mucho!

Alpha

Posted by 5666552060246022056 on May 03, 2016

Great product!

ممتازز

Posted by somachan on Apr 25, 2016

لوشن للجسم يحتوي ع احماض الفواكه بنسبة12% واحماض الفواكه تعتبر من المقشرات للبشره وبتراكيز مختلفه وتساعد ع ترطييب الجسم وتقشيره بشكل خفيف وبكده تتخلصي من الخلايا الميته وتظهر طبقه جديده ...مع الاستمرار حيتوحد لون الجسم وتتخلصي من البقع الداكنه..لازم يكون عند كل بنت لوشن مقشر .. .اشتروه واستمروا عليه واستخدموا معاه لوشن تفتيح وبتظهر النتايج بسرعه..

Used to love it

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

At first I thought that I will have silky skin forever, but the smooth effect of the skin does not last more then 2 days. Not for me!

Great body exfoliant

Posted by romina-nicoleta on Apr 13, 2016

I got this in order to help me get rid of hairs that grow under the skin and also get rid of brown spots. It did an amazing job with these and also it helps me stay away from pimples on my body, as well as it hydrates extremely well. I already re-bought it.

Great for exfoliating and preventing ingrown hairs

Posted by jerneja-suri on Feb 27, 2016

This is my new favourite body moisturizer. I love that it is not scented and my skin hasn't reacted negatively to it in any way. It helps with exfoliating the skin and keeping it soft and hydrated + it is great for preventing ingrown hairs after shaving or depilation. The only complaint I have is the packaging, because the product is sometimes difficult to get out. Otherwise this is truly an awesome product for a fantastic price. Highly recommend!

The best body lotion.

Posted by 5716908422008246691 on Feb 25, 2016

Helps with keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price. Кератоз за полторы недели почти сошел на нет,локти как у младенца, достойный продукт за такую цену. Рекомендую!!!

Bardzo dobry!

Posted by 5712451615649223280 on Jan 08, 2016

Jeden z najlepszych balsamów. Bardzo dobrze nawilża! Jesli chodzi o efekt złuszczania (na co w sumie mocno liczyłam) jeszcze nie mogę nic powiedzieć, zużyłam 1/4 butelki. w każdym razie polecam!

Just ok

Posted by 4901912691177592698 on Dec 27, 2015

I was hoping it would have an exfoilating effect on my KP skin, but I've seen no changes and my bottle is pretty much empty.

ordered 5 but never delivered

Posted by Reviewer1654675 on Dec 11, 2015

Iherb sucks! I got to received expired yellowish items and now my ordered items has been missing for 3weeks!! No follow ups and will be missing out my Xmas gift to my friends!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »