CAD

CA$12.05

CA$15.77

Savings of: CA$3.72 (24% off)

Grat 4 2 and 4-legged Critters!

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Dec 12, 2010

I used this for my dogs. A drop/a day in food helps ward off and eliminate certain infections. It cured nasal drips in a day for each of my dogs and helps prevent Urinary tract infections, especially when used w/ D-Mannose. Check Yarrow's K9Kidneydiet group for dosage. It's safe & effective! U of Georgetown researched it's sensitivity to about 100 types of bacteria. This product is a great value and potent.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2424477 on Oct 31, 2014

This is much milder than other versions on here. Oil of oregano is good for a host of things, and this was a good buy. I use this for my oral care, and my gums are much better and healthier now. I gave this a low rating because it's not as strong for internal use, as I am used to. I will use this bottle up, but I'm going back to my other brand on here!

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jul 06, 2012

I love this..my family and friends are using it to. Very strong taste..take a drop under the tung. Relaxing and refreshing. One drop only!! Also use it on my dogs paws to prevent licking because of iching. Make sure the dog dont lick his paw with this on.. Good for so many things.. Best thing is how it closes woonds very qick.. and no pain when u use it.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636972 on Dec 29, 2012

I use this product when allergies are in full bloom with my family. I have ordered it several times. I love the low price and the convenience of delivery. It smells great and opens up the breathing passages.

Oil of Oregeno Blend

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jan 11, 2011

I use this for skin problems works great!!!

I'M NO LONGER SPEECHLESS

Posted by Reviewer2337184 on May 10, 2010

I USED TO LOSE MY VOICE EVERY YEAR FROM ALLERGIES AND SINUS DRAINAGE.SINCE TAKING OIL OF OREGANO I HAVEN'T LOST MY VOICE FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS JERRY

Hurts so good.

Posted by Reviewer2830714 on Apr 26, 2008

Tastes horrible, burns, but it's worth it.

Now Foods, Oil of Oregano Blend, 1fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1743526 on Jul 16, 2008

First time user. Other reviews were very accurate. Very potent...very good. Will purchase again

Temporary relief from symptoms

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

This had a noticeable effect on a bad flu but was no cure (of course the best cure is not to get it in the first place!)