CAD

CA$10.62

CA$15.18

Savings of: CA$4.56 (30% off)

GREAT Stevia Product! Good for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

LOVE that NuNaturals uses plant-based natural flavors that help to make this Stevia product the best-tasting one available.

Perfect!

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Sep 13, 2014

I will buy it again and again! It is perfect, no bad after taste and 8 -10 drops are enough!

So convenient!

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

I love this. This is what I've been using for about 2 years to sweeten my coffee. Fab product.

The only stevia I use

Posted by 5573871660162421673 on Jun 25, 2014

Doesn't have that unpleasant Stevia after taste. The drops are very easy to use. Love this product and it's a good price on IHerb.

The best sweetener out there

Posted by 4646436279633000022 on Jan 29, 2014

I love this stuff, the taste is sweet and baked goods come out like they have real sugar in them with zero aftertaste. What I like the most about this though is the convenience as I don't have to get a measuring utensil out. I just add the drops and I'm done, so I'm more likely to use this then any of my other sweeteners just for the convenience factor.

Great Sweetener

Posted by 5425164318398731376 on Nov 06, 2013

This one is perfect to sweeten your tea! Can also be used in other foods or drinks.

Good sweetener alternative

Posted by 5575060608597615163 on Oct 17, 2013

Was a good sweetener alternative! Very pleased!

Finally I found a good stevia

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Sep 26, 2013

The first Stevia I actually like in my coffee and other drinks! Really good, but remember to give the bottle a good shake before you use it.

Best liquid stevia there is...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... if you prefer this over the grained one (which is also very good!). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Best stevia on the market

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jun 21, 2013

I have been a stevia user since 2004. I have tried many brands and this is by far the superior product. It is a lot more concentrated then many brands out there. It states on the bottle that 5 drops is 200 mg of stevia. The less concentrated brands do not state how much stevia is in a serving. I just wish iHerb could keep this in stock. I have had to buy other brand because the last 2 times they have been out of stock. Once they notified me it was in stock and within 2 hours of getting the email I went to purchase it and it was gone. My review is 5 stars for the product. The part about iherb not having it in stock is not affecting my rating of the product of course.