CAD

CA$24.61

CA$45.58

Savings of: CA$20.97 (46% off)

very effective, incredible value

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jan 16, 2012

By far the best value for I've found for this, with nearly twice as much gymnemic acid per penny as the next best deal (also from Source Naturals). Living up to the "Ultra Potency" name (which curiously isn't included in the catalog heading at iHerb), it not only has the most gymnema extract per tablet, but the extract is high-concentration, with 75% gymnemic acid. I can vouch that gymnema dramatically helps in managing blood sugar. I know this because I'd been trying to go without it temporarily, and am feeling the difference. As of the time I am posting, this has been out-of-stock at iHerb for at least a month-and-a-half. I tend to be frugal, and wanted to see if I could wait it out. I can't wait anymore. The product I'm ordering instead costs two-and-a-half times more per mg of gymnemic acid, which is disappointing. iHerb is usually very good with replenishing its stock, so I hope that this hasn't been discontinued.

Helps blood sugar stability

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Feb 08, 2012

This product is an integral part of my diabetes management program. I take this, chromium & alpha lipoic acid. I have blood sugar in truly normal range, 70-90 almost all the time. I have noticed my body is able to handle a healthy amount of natural carbohydrates thanks to gymnema, even if I skip a few days.

I don't want any more sweets

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Mar 23, 2011

This works great. Appetite decreases and cravings for sweets dissappear. Forgot to take for 2 days and notice thoughts of food starting to take "hold" as before. All in all, it helps you to eat sensibly - not taking all your appetite away so that you end uop eating a lot later, but giving you control over cravings and desire for junk food

Helps pancreatic beta cells

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010

Source Naturals Gymnema Sylvestra works the best out of the gymnema sylvestra supplements I have tried. After nine months of taking this formula, along with banaba, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables my blood sugar is normal (previously my average blood sugar was 345). I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

leveling

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

gymnema seems to level sugar without going over the top and making you hungry like some insulin products can. it really does curb carbohydrate/sugar cravings. i also put my mum on it because she was hungry and grumpy every 2 hours. highly recommended

Life saver for cheat meals.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

Take these along with some banaba with your next cheat meal or any meal that you need some damage control for. Greatly reduces, for me, the dizzy, sleepy feeling that comes after eating too much breads, pasta, potatoes.

Sugar destroyer

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

A pharmacy technician recommended Gymnema Sylvestre. I tried this one and it works. I have more energy. For diabetics, this should not be the only solution. It is still recommended to easily your greens - juicing or blending to get the most nutrition for your money. Also stay away from processed foods, starches, and sugars (natural or artificial).

Good Gymnema potency!

Posted by SmartHealth on Feb 27, 2012

I took this pill twice a day together with metformin 500 mg x 2. It works well to bring down sugar. Metformin alone won't do the job. The only gymnema that has the right potency to really bring down sugar, Other Gymnema product is too light weight to have effect on blood sugar.

Excellent product to manage Glucose Level

Posted by Reviewer1555620 on Feb 28, 2012

Really works on lowering glucose level if taken in combination with WellBetX PGX

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Apr 09, 2009

Great for lowering blood sugar type I diabetic as well as type II

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »