CAD

CA$17.63

CA$21.51

Savings of: CA$3.87 (18% off)

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Jul 28, 2015

One of several Trace Minerals products that I enjoy.

So zesty

Posted by 5448570363882018218 on May 26, 2015

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

Unique product; great electrolyte replacement ;plus

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014

Great product; especially for hot days and when you need to travel. Just add water. It is a comprehensive blend of all the electrolytes needed; especially for high demand activities where sweat is lost in high volumes.

I like this a lot!

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Works well, not so good flavor

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

You can really taste the vitamin B. Other than that I think it's a great product :)

small but powerful

Posted by 4670407861802721084 on Aug 23, 2012

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Great Product

Posted by 5763273138376689546 on Jun 18, 2012

I mix this up in a bottle of water for my boys to drink while they are at Kung Fu practice. It helps keep them going and well hydrated. We have only tried the orange flavor....it tastes great!

Great taste - kids love!

Posted by cristal on Jun 17, 2012

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

Tastes good, half the sugar

Posted by GAQ880 on Apr 04, 2012

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

Trace Minerals Research.

Posted by Reviewer1463363 on Oct 17, 2011

Best products ,you never go wrong with this Brand. from Singapore.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »