New To iHerb?

Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina, Power Pak, Orange Blast, 0.23 oz, (6.5 g), 32 Packets

C$ 15.59

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I like this a lot!

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Necessity

Posted by Reviewer2006226 on Jun 22, 2011

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

Good

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Jul 05, 2011

I liked the taste and feels like a good product. Recommended.

comments

Posted by Reviewer3284152 on Aug 24, 2010

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

Use it all the time

Posted by Reviewer1712774 on May 17, 2011

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »