CAD

CA$31.90

CA$40.27

Savings of: CA$8.38 (21% off)

One of the best b-complexes

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

Great product but labelling confusion

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 03, 2012

I've been using this for a while and like that it has the active versions of the B vitamins - that makes things a LOT easier and effective, especially for those with genetic SNPs (mutations) such as MTHFR. Unfortunately, due to Canadian regulations, AOR have had to change the labelling of the type of folate - it now doesn't say 5MTH (which is the one I need with a MTHFR problem). Now it just says folate/folic acid which could be anything. This is really frustrating for those relying on this detail - it's actually very important. The company assures me they are still using 5MTH but the Canadian govt don't recognise this as folate - very very annoying. I really hope they are still using 5MTH...

B complex

Posted by quietocean10 on Feb 04, 2013

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

NOT AS GOOD AS SOURCE NATURAL COENZYMATED B COMPLEX

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Jan 03, 2014

Hello, I used it for several weeks and i do not feel the same slight increase of energy that i feel with Source Natural Coenzymated B Complex. I sleep better with Source Natural......

very good product

Posted by 4803216334062857158 on Sep 08, 2013

My husband and I have been taking these for about 3 month. We find that they are good for stress reduction and energy. As an unexpected side effect, we have not been bothered by mosquitoes at all this summer. They don't seem to like this vitamin. I've heard this before but was not sure it was true: It's true!

can feel the energy

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

I have tried other brands, Nature Made, Spring Valley, Nature's Bounty, etc... but only until now that I could tell what B Complex is supposed to do for the body. I can really feel that my food (you must take with food) is converted into energy with this brand. I take it with my lunch to feel energized for the rest of the afternoon.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2982874 on Nov 17, 2011

Definitely feel better when taking these. Also like that the capsule is vegetarian.

Advanced B complex

Posted by Reviewer2414972 on Jun 18, 2012

I started using this about three months ago and I have noticed my energy has increased throughout the day. I don't crave naps in the afternoon as often as I used to.

A O B

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 10, 2012

no additives - hard to find

Good quality and affordable

Posted by 5368559340641402830 on Aug 02, 2016

I have been using this product for over 12 months, it is a good quality supplement & much more affordable than any others I have tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »