CAD

CA$5.10

CA$6.63

Savings of: CA$1.53 (23% off)

Not happy with the ingredients

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I meant to buy the Passion Fruit Nectar Alba lip gloss which scores a "2" with the EWG for toxicity. This pineapple quench flavour actually scores very poorly, scoring a "5", with ingredients like geraniol, citral, and benzyl alcohol, it's safe to say I won't be using it. The gloss on this product was fine but I think in the end I prefer the feel of lip balms. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I wasn't a fan of the pineapple flavour either. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Brillo y olor muy rico

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014

Huele, sabe y es muy natural, eso si dura poco. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2251109 on May 01, 2009

This stuff is amazing. Much better than solid lip balm. It actually leaves the lips soft and healthy long after it's worn off. Makes lips super glossy. Stays on a long time.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer3345347 on Dec 30, 2009

Has lots of natural ingredients and a pealsant pineapple. And has durable shine.

Just glossy!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jun 19, 2010

Smells great, not sticky and I love that it's not loaded with chemicals and synthetic ingredients!

Yummy lip gloss!

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on May 10, 2010

I quite like this pineapple candy-like clear lip gloss. Ideal for everyday use. Yummy!

This tastes...

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 03, 2013

absolutely delicious! I just want to eat it all up while applying x) It's a great lipgloss though, with good & safe ingredients.

This scent...is mouthwatering!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2013

Bought this one because of the scent. Glossy, the smell is delectable! Lips felt a little dehydrated.

Love it!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

I use it as a moisturizer under my lip stick and to give a shine on lips after it. Nice smell!

A must buy!

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Mar 18, 2013

Yummy, moisturizing lip gloss I absolutely love. It's truly a pleasure to use it every day.