Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Shampoo, Real Repair Cocoa Butter, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

C$ 10.60

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 10, 2010

Just got this shampoo and it smells so good! I really love smell of cocoa I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. And smell is long lasting! Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo I love it. :)

good results

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Feb 01, 2011

The shampoo leaves my fine wavy hair supple and shiny. I take away one star for the perfume that doesn't seem very natural to me and the amodimethicone which is silicon-based, not water-soluble and may therefore cause build-ups, leaving the hair difficult to be conditioned by natural oils. I use it anyway and remove build-ups with another shampoo before I condition the hair.

Good for Scalp! Great Product!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

This is a natural based ingredient hair shampoo formulated for dry hair. It does not contain any lauryl or laureth sulfates. It is a gentle cleanser that did not dry out my naturally dry hair. The fragrance was nice and not overpowering.

Didn't like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Sep 26, 2013

I had high hopes but it really dried my hair from the very first use, so I stopped using it after. Also, it contains sodium coco sulfate (doesn't say so on the site, but it does on the bottle) and that is really irritating for the scalp, being the little brother of SLS.

Makes my hair really dry

Posted by azraelthecat on Dec 18, 2013

I had high hopes for this shampoo after reading the reviews but found it disappointing. It felt like it was stripping my hair of all moisture and left it dry and frizzy.