Amazon Therapeutics, Organic, Yacon Syrup, 11.5 fl oz

C$ 24.53
Reviews 3-star

ok, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on Jun 18, 2012

I think i'll stick with using stevia. I don't think this is any better taste and it's far more expensive.

great product, but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 23, 2012

I love yacon syrup, it tastes great and it's so healthy. I will only give it three stars because I think it's a bit pricey. I would by it more often if it was cheaper

Nice Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

I was looking a low carb sweatner and it has a nice flavour. The only problem is that there is no suplement facts and thats a problem, especially if you have a health issue where you must pay special atention to this information thats why I only mark 3 stars.

Tastes very similar to molasses.

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jan 22, 2008

I found this product to taste very similar to molasses. It would probably be good for recipes which call for molasses, but I don't see many uses as a sweetener unless you like the flavor of molasses.