CAD

CA$5.49

CA$6.44

Savings of: CA$0.95 (15% off)

TUERIE!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on May 23, 2013

Cette sauce est de loin la meilleure sauce BBQ que j'ai goûtée! Elle est bien relevée et son goût fumé en fait un allié idéal pour les viandes grillées comme pour les repas du quotidien!

man approved

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011

i love it and also, this is man approved for grilling..my ultimate test for things is, if the man not only eats it, likes it, but then he goes on his own, and seeks it out, it must be good.you know they have delicate, well tuned palates.

yummmmmy, sweet, beats my ketchup habit

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jan 13, 2012

i'm starting to grab for Annie's Naturals, Organic BBQ Smokey Maple sauce, BEFORE i think about grabbing the ketchup bottle -- i crazy for ketchup husband plans to use this BBQ sauce when he bbq's keeper on our re-order list maybe i'll order two bottles next time

Yum

Posted by 4654899316441183461 on Jul 02, 2013

Tasty BBQ sauce without high fructose corn syrup. Love Annie's products. The maple flavor is very pronounced.

Really good!

Posted by greenspots on Mar 11, 2013

It's actually a bit TOO "smokey" for me if I put it on something by itself, but when I add it to Annie's Naturals Ketchup, it's perfect; I LOVE the combo! I put a little bit of the BBQ sauce on whatever it is I'm eating, then add the ketchup. I'm going to order some Annie's Naturals Organic Original Recipe BBQ Sauce and do the same with that. I'm sure THAT will taste great, too!

Amazing.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

This is the best bbq sauce I've ever used - a perfect blend of sweet and smokey.

sauce

Posted by Reviewer1964414 on Jul 29, 2011

Annie's Naturals good company. This Products I give my child

very good

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 24, 2011

The whole family liked it. Add a little brown sugar or honey if it's not sweet enough for your taste.

Finally a BBQ sauce for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014

I am very picky about my bbq sauce, and have never really found one I really like. After reading the reviews one this one, I thought I'd give it a go, and I have finally found a sauce that even I like! I don't find the flavour too smokey, and the taste of tomatoes is not too overpowering, either, as in some sauces. I find the balance between to two just perfect. I've not noticed much of the maple flavour, but I guess it's hidden in there, making the sauce taste so good. I will definitely keep buying this!

AMAZING

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I love this stuff. I put it on chicken, in tuna salad, mix it with mayo and make a salad dressing! It's a great smokey flavor that is not overbearing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »