CAD

CA$5.54

CA$6.49

Savings of: CA$0.96 (15% off)

Very good!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014

It's nearly impossible to get Worcestershire sauce in my country, so I was very happy when I found it in iHerb. I can't compare it to the original non vegan sauce (I have never tried it) but this is so tasty!. I add a little to stews and it really enhances the flavour and improves the dish. Since you only need a little, the bottle will last a long time. I love it!

Love this!

Posted by catnipmouse on Feb 15, 2014

Wonderful flavor! You won't be sorry. I buy this all the time now!

The only Worchestershire sauce I use

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on May 20, 2014

I really like this stuff. I have reordered a number of times. Originally I was buying it at the store, but iHerb has a better price. I use it for a marinade I make. It really adds to the flavor.

Best one around

Posted by 5736969238660822316 on Oct 21, 2014

Most of the Worcestershire sauces contain anchovy. The vegan ones are mostly tasteless. This one is really good.

Tasty high quality Worcestershire

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Dec 25, 2014

Was looking for a good quality Worcestershire sauce for a while - and now I've found the really good one! Just add a teaspoon - and you'll bring more taste to your dish!

Good

Posted by 5643102315910281364 on Apr 08, 2015

I have only used lea perrins Worcestershire , I am in china and it is not available here ( in any brand) So this is the first I have tried this brand. My recipe for chicken came out perfect, sauce has great smell My wife liked it, and she has never tasted worcestercire sauce before. Highly recommend

Great because it's vegan

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

I was looking for a vegan Worcestershire sauce and found this one. I can't tell if it's good or not because I'm not familiar with the taste, but it helped me a lot when making homemade seitan.

A bit too pricy

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Feb 15, 2016

It is a great version of Worcestershire sauce, but for the amount the price is a bit dear.

good flavor

Posted by 5737050058678831557 on Apr 30, 2014

adds a good, spicy flavor to different sauces

it's ok