CAD

CA$14.38

CA$20.11

Savings of: CA$5.73 (29% off)

earlier review lost

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Aug 18, 2009

this product is the best I've experienced on the market, hands down. I've dealt with "poodle ears" for 21 years and this is the first product I've found that actually does something to help aleivate the problem and the dogs really like it. A really fantastic product!

non stinging, great scent

Posted by Reviewer1449199 on Jul 17, 2010

My dog gets yeast infections in her ears and I usually use just Apple Cider Vinegar and water to get rid of them. It stings and doesn't smell good. I used this as a preventative and it doesn't bother her aside from the liquid in the ears. Also it smells fresh. Not too strong and not perfumy. Just fresh.

Works the best

Posted by Reviewer2625686 on Apr 17, 2008

Ear wax is not a cocker's friend. We have tried every ear cleaning lotion on the market. Ark Naturals "Ears all Right" works the best for us!

Love it!

Posted by 5610319567322261916 on Nov 29, 2015

A great alternative to those prescribed by veterinarians. Does just what it claims to, and smells lovely!

The best cleaning ear product I used

Posted by 5257138045109612471 on Apr 10, 2015

I have a 7 years old pug who suffers from ear infections so I have to keep cleaning both ears. I tried sooooooo many cleaning lotions. 1) he usually scratches like mental after I clean his ears but not with this product !!!! 2) his ears stinks most of the times and this product has a refreshing smell so no bad odour coming out 3) the junk comes literally out immediately and it is super easy to remove

My cat's outer ear is very clean.

Posted by Reviewer3011926 on Jun 30, 2010

^^

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 13, 2012

cleans well on wax, my cat does not complain. She has no allergies

works well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Oct 04, 2013

Cleans very well and eliminates my dogs itchy ears. Be sure and follow the directions to get results. Also has a very pleasant scent. My dog never once has minded when I clean her ears with this product.

Ark Naturals, Ear All Right Gentle Ear Cleaning

Posted by Reviewer2513924 on Oct 05, 2011

I actually helped my friend ordered this product after reading and found that it has many good review. What I like about this ear cleaning which contains botanical ingredients.

Good for maintenance, but not a cure-all

Posted by j44lee on Sep 11, 2013

The cinnamon fragrance is nice, as everyone else has commented. The formula also seems gentle as my dog remains calm when I use it for cleaning the inside canal and outside of her ears. You should not use this if you know that your dog has a real ear problem though (like infections from bacteria, mold, yeast, discharge, etc.) - you will need to see your vet to get some prescription strength formula. However, this is a good product for daily or weekly maintenance of dirty, UNINFECTED ears.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »