CAD

CA$13.34

CA$16.67

Savings of: CA$3.33 (20% off)

Refreshing and hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I love the smell of this product, it is so orangy! It leaves my skin very hydrated. You have to rinse it with water though, and not use it on a cotton pad, because it may leave your skin irritated. It has a very refreshing texture and I enjoy using it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Mar 08, 2013

I've used this and the "gel" version and I like this better. It cleans very well and goes on smooth despite less leathering. It also doesn't make your skin so dry like the "gel" version. After use, it makes your skin very bright, even-toned, and with a good complexion. This has become my favorite facewash. Always follow up with a moisturizer of your choice.

avalon organics vit C cleansing milk

Posted by Reviewer2780393 on Jun 06, 2012

This facial wash is wonderful! Love the soft orange smell and it does a great job of cleaning my face! I use it morning and night. My skin looks better since I started it. Will continue to use this product in the future.

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Jun 22, 2012

Happy with the product. does what it is intended for. When I need more I would buy again. Good price too.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1956793 on Aug 31, 2010

Wonderful, not too strong, fragrance! Cleanses very well, without stripping too much moisture from the skin. Does not leave the skin greasy either. Washes off quite easily. Does not foam.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1854306 on Feb 20, 2011

I use the milk in the winter and the gel in the summer, both are great. No break outs, no unexplained bumps, it is a pretty gentle cleanser so it might not get your waterproof mascara off, but it will take off everything else.

Nice refreshing citrus smell

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

Nice citrus smell and the texture is not too thick. Though I still prefer Sothy's cleansing milk which has sharper citrus (lemonly grapefruit) smell and thinner texture, this is a fraction of Sothy's price with similar cleansing effects. Most importantly it can clean without drying.

Not bad, but too heavy for me.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

Next time I will get me the Gel version. This is too heavy for me.

Didn't feel clean after wash...

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I have a combi-face and tried using cleansing milk to better my face with more moisture. It does not have a soapy feeling and I have to use extra on a warm face towel to scrub and wash my face. I tried once without face towel and wiped my face with cotton dipped with toner... I was shocked to see dirt/makeup residues on it! Doesn't work well for me. Makes me used too much solution.

Oh nooooo.....

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 26, 2011

I wanted to love this cleanser, but it stings my face. Strange, because I don´t have particularly sensitive skin. Oh well, I´ll finish it- on my body only.