CAD

CA$22.01

CA$28.65

Savings of: CA$6.63 (23% off)

This actually works

Posted by Reviewer1309077 on Jan 15, 2016

This is a real necessity in your mental first aid box! it literally rescued me from an extreme bout of anxiety and depression.... I took it liberally for a few days and started feeling better after weeks of severe depression, after the fourth day i figured cause i felt better i could stop taking it I went on a small trip and the unruly sadness came back the next day and i wish i had brought it with me.... Its really a nice gift as well, for anyone you know that is struggling with depression or anxiety.

Ahhhhh

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Dec 30, 2015

This works not only for me, but for my pets. It helps our affect almost immediately, but no one believes it until they try it. When they try it, they shake their heads because it doesn't make sense to them that it works, but they can't deny it - so they keep it around for when they need it. I'm speaking for me and my pals here.

on the go

Posted by DanaEurope on Oct 30, 2015

Rescue remedy is something I always have in my purse, few drops in the water or under the tongue, works good.

great

Posted by 4854281640513332139 on Apr 16, 2015

amazing product, helps reduce stress and panic, try, you wont regret..

Excellent relief

Posted by 5450252562614082399 on Jan 28, 2015

Brings a sense of calmness when things get stressful.

A great stress remedy!

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Dec 25, 2014

Use Bach Resque Remedy for almost 10 years. First used it when I was a cat breeder on my cats - as an anti-stress medicine to keep them calm at cat-shows. It worked just amazing! And since you can't influence your cat to believe in that this ot that drug is effective - you actually avoid a placebo effect. So, resume - Bach RR really works! Now there is a big variety of RR products, designed specifically not only for adult humans but also for pets, kids (alcohol free and with a sweet taste)... I always have them at home as an easy and quick stress treatment. I really recomend you to browse all the Bach products - and I am sure you'll find your remedy :)

rescue

Posted by 4970306253639357708 on Dec 05, 2014

I love this product and have been using it for over 25 years.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy, Natural Stress Relief, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Nov 12, 2014

I was very impressed with the results.

Efectivas

Posted by 5406445280576229840 on Sep 19, 2014

He estado usando las flores de bach, las rescue remedy los últimos meses con muy buenos resultados. Por ejemplo, si estoy con síntomas de resfriados me tomo unas gotas de rescue y me alivia mucho. Las seguiré comprando.

Rescue remedy drops

Posted by 5479642394537722623 on Aug 28, 2014

Suffering from anxiety lately, this one is good to have handy when there is a peak moment.