CAD

CA$5.59

CA$6.93

Savings of: CA$1.33 (19% off)

Very crunchy and thin crisp cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 03, 2014

The cookies are very good made mostly with organic and natural ingredients, but little too sweet. They are very thin and crispy type cookies of very cute animal shapes just like ones on the package, it will be great for kids and health conscious adults! I was worried the cookies will be all broken into pieces like some reviewer stated but almost all of them kept original animal shapes and not broken into pieces. I think iHerb improved packaging, it was well packed with extra air packing materials. I will repeat order and highly recommend!

bad taste and smell

Posted by 4931114393667262861 on Feb 09, 2016

i've ordered this cookies on jan 2016 and when I receive it I found the "best by" date was on 27 may 2015. I don't like the taste nor the smell but I don't know if it is will be good when used before 27 may 2015 or not. but i will not try it again because the customer services don't care about my complaint.

Just delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

Best cookies ever!!! After trying the small packet several times I knew I needed the big bag! Shared with the family and everyone loves them. I think the small packets are very convenient also, I may buy a box of those too.

Super duper yummy!!!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Apr 24, 2013

Think Famous Amos cookies, served in flattened crisps cookies! So so yummy!! Love it! I tried the smaller packs (Barbara's Bakery, Snackimals, Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 2.125 oz (60 g)) prior to this, so it is the same feedback, only this product is 213g instead of 60g

So much awesome

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014

These are the best! Great flavour and one of my favourite snacks!

Great cookies --- not just for kids!

Posted by 4624531230718792772 on Jul 16, 2014

Sooo delicious

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer1133162 on May 19, 2014

You can never underestimate the difference just a few tiny chocolate chips may make. These animal cookies with tiny chocolate chips are additive. They are crispy and delicious. If you are not careful, you may end up eating a whole bag of it. I bought this for my 19-mo old grandson and he ate it for breakfast, lunch and supper. The good news is they are supposedly made of organic grain, and each serving (ten cookies) has only 8 gm of sugar (it would be great it they can reduce the sugar content further). Also, this whole bag is much cheaper than those tiny 6 packs and you can reseal the bag. In short, very convenient and great for a screaming kid.

good

Posted by 4963100636504355121 on May 03, 2016

very like the animal shape n feel happy

Just... Perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1370437 on Nov 03, 2014

My favourite chocolate cookies from all around the world!!! It was the second time I ordered them. My goodness!!! I really love them!!! To have it as snack, when you need chocolate or simply because YOU LOVE CHOCOLATE COOKIES. Let's give a try guys, it's worth it!

Yummy!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 25, 2012

I used to get this from my local supermarket but recently they seem to have stopped importing it. My 6 year old daughter loved snacking on this and I am happy to find it on iHerb, at a much lower price. I do hope they carry the peanut butter flavour too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »