New To iHerb?

Barlean's, Organic, Chia Seed Supplement, 12 oz (340 g)

C$ 18.18

Organic Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2637986 on May 09, 2012

I've been taking 1tbsp. for over a month. I use a 16oz water bottle to mix the seeds in and start drinking it about 5 -20 min. later. The seeds hold water and start forming a gel, it's actually easy to drink, and it dosen't taste bad. The health benefits are awesome! I will continue taking it and help others realize that they should take it to.

Multi-purpose seeds

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I soaked the seeds in orange juice and got a sort of gel with a bite. The seeds smell a bit strange but tastes like nothing. I think Chia seeds are not useful for me because I had to take much more laxative during the month I took these. I will not reorder. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

excellent!

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 15, 2013

Chia seed is so healthy. This is a good product.

Lovely organic seeds

Posted by 5101939244759043514 on Nov 21, 2013

Nicely packed with zip lock.

Good Quality

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

Seems like a good quality chia seed. I usually let my chia gel up in a jar of water for an hour or so before using it, and this worked very nicely. The only downside is that "bean-like" chia aftertaste is still slightly present, especially if not used soon after soaking.