CAD

CA$6.97

CA$7.88

Savings of: CA$0.91 (12% off)

Perfection

Posted by Reviewer1796798 on Feb 20, 2012

I love adding this to my protein powder. You can also make your own chocolate with using 2 tbsp of this, cocoa powder, some stevia and melted coconut oil. It's perfection!

veldig godt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

god til å strø over cottage sheese eller blande med litt vann når du er søthungri. kalorifattig +

YUM - Warning ... you might eat the entire jar

Posted by 5625883774743378361 on Sep 13, 2012

This peanut butter powder is great in oatmeal, shakes, and soo many many more foods! I am in love ... purchased 2 jars of the regular and 2 jars of the chocolate about 4 weeks ago and they are already gone :) will be ordering more ASAP!

Peanut/Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2160597 on Jul 20, 2012

This also smelled delicious!! It is perfect when I get cravings for something unhealty, so much better to just mix in a spoon of this in my shake than to eat a Snickers.

MY FAVE. I ORDERED MORE

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

After placing my first order on this chocolatey peanut buttery goodness, I placed another order for more! I mixed this in to make a chia seed pudding and it tasted great with a bit help of Sweet Leaf Stevia! Highly recommend!! I like this better than the original..maybe it's because I just love chocolate

Amazing, double the helping of peanut butter for me because I CAN, it's so low calories and fat

Posted by 4865586941095003207 on Feb 03, 2013

Amazing in oatmeal, pb+banana sandwiches! Oh my goodness I need to get more.

Great substitute for Peanut Butter. MINUS THE CALORIES! Rich Chocolate Taste

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Awesome substitute for peanut butter. You won't even miss the fatty-ness of real PB at all. Really like how i could adjust the consistency of the finished product. Want it stickier? Add less water! Want it more fluid? Just add a few drops of H2O! Easy to prepare and a delight to savor (: Act today and grab this low calorie substitute for PB NOW! (:

Satisfies the cravings of this Pregnant lady!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Sep 05, 2012

YUMMMMMM ... so so so yummy. So glad I found this. Really helps with the pregnancy cravings and it's actually good for you... full of protein! and you don't need to have much to settle your PB cravings. So glad Iherb stock this... very very difficult to find in Australia. Virtually impossible to get here.

My favorite!

Posted by lenebear on Aug 03, 2012

I adore peanut butter, and this is by far the best I have tasted so far. I used to make my own homemade peanut butter to avoid all the sugars and preservatives, but I've given that up for this. PB2 is an even faster way to make fresh peanut butter that is pure peanut. I love it! Especially with the added chocolate flavor.

Best product ever!

Posted by 5522030913316038131 on Jun 26, 2012

I love this stuff!!! It cut so many calories from my day...I cant live w/out peanut butter and this stuff allows me to have even more than usual. My favorite use is adding it to milk/ice/bananas for smoothies!