CAD

CA$14.66

CA$18.33

Savings of: CA$3.67 (20% off)

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 21, 2010

I trust Bluebonnet's quality and purity. This product is helping get rid of some spider veins around my ankles so I assume it's working to improve my circulation as well.

Look for another brand

Posted by 4891999038424349765 on Sep 02, 2013

This is a decent rutin formula, but... When I last ordered this brand it was $8 for a bottle of 60. Now just four months later I came to buy again and, it's $11 for a bottle of . . . 50! That's what I call double hit against the consumer: raise the price AND lower the count. Bye-bye Bluebonnet, no reorder for you.

It helps to reduce hemorrhoid fast.

Posted by 5684527990988451021 on Jul 31, 2016

This product is great and I am quite happy with the ingredient that they used, at least they do not contain silica that I don't feel comfortable of having that in a product. I must say that this product acts on pretty face in reducing the pile. Though I did not continue as my conditions are not as serious, i would recommend others to have it.

Works

Posted by 5335535286613195927 on May 21, 2015

I have been taking three a day and it has reduced the size of a hemorroid. A medical doctor told me this would work.

Aneurysm

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

My father died of a ruptured aneurysm. Read that Rutin strengths blood vessels. Have a relative that had surgery for a brain aneurysm, so hope this protedts me from all this.

rutin

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

I take it with vit C to prevent varicose veins

Like them!

Posted by Reviewer3162466 on Feb 21, 2011

Seem good - hard to tell if they are working yet.

Pleased with order

Posted by Reviewer1874814 on Feb 16, 2011

I was so happy with the rutin I recieved,and how fast it was delivered! And more impressive to me was the cost and how I could track it,to find out where it was! I will be ordering another bottle this friday. Thankyou! SSM