CAD

CA$6.68

CA$7.04

Savings of: CA$0.36 (5% off)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1822096 on May 18, 2009

I used some of this flour to dredge meat in a stew and the flavour turned out wonderful. It didn't thicken the stew as much as regular flour though. I also made a pie crust using my standard recipe. The flavour was very good. The raw crust was a bit challenging to work with and finally was more crumbly than flaky. I'm sure with some recipe adjustment and practice this will make a nice crust. Definetly worth more experimentation.

Easy to use all purpose flour

Posted by Reviewer1298987 on Dec 24, 2009

I made pumpkin bread with it and my child likes it. I am happy with it's taste although it's texture is more cake like than bread like.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2898463 on Aug 07, 2010

A wonderful all purpose blend

Good

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Dec 12, 2011

I tried making my own but this works much better. Good in biscuits and pancakes.

Gluten free flour

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Mar 12, 2012

Not bad in replacement of wheat flour. Goods still turn out a bit chewy, but I've had worse.

Super gluten free flour!

Posted by Reviewer3340872 on Aug 19, 2013

This flour is great for cakes (have not tried to make bread with it). I needed one without corn (which I find many have) so this fitted the bill. I think the combination of a lot of flours really work well.

Flour

Posted by 5130451073862532350 on Oct 03, 2013

Dependable as ever!

Truly All Purpose

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

I've used this flour for breading, to thicken sauces and soups, and for baking and it's been great. Add xantham gum if you plan on using this for baked goods.

Very good

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Great that it has no corn in it! Good taste!

very good for gruten free cookies and maffins

Posted by Reviewer1194763 on Mar 30, 2009

I use this for my son,he has wheet allergy. I can make cookies and maffins,like use wheet flour. I hope organic one.