CAD

CA$5.47

CA$5.76

Savings of: CA$0.29 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Great organic whole grain kamut.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014

Not only is this ancient Egyptian grain delicious and nutritious, but also it's rich in dietary fiber, protein, amino acids, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6, folic acid, riboflavin, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, potas sium, calcium, phytosterols and antioxidants, and beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many other skin conditions, and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, boosts and strengthens the immune system, neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, and even reduces the risk of cancer, not to mention that it's great in different recipes. I love this organic whole grain kamut: not only is it delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. It's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a healthier diet.

kamut berries

Posted by Reviewer1581651 on Sep 09, 2010

Great in my homemade bread.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Nov 14, 2010

They taste very good in my green salad, and taste better than barley berries(just my personal opinion of course). This product was a big suprise!

looks good

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Sep 13, 2014

looks good, haven't tasted it yet though

very good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 22, 2009

I prefer to grind my flour fresh, so this is great.

Don't know

Posted by 4921588001899012666 on Oct 30, 2013

Haven't tried this yet.

Kamut Grain

Posted by 5602714228234886441 on Sep 24, 2014

Hay...I'm new at this and thought I was ordering something that could be substituted for flour. I received whole Karmut grain. Can I use my Kitchenaid Food processor to convert the grain into flour? Karmut porridge doesn't sound very appealing....I don't even like Grits.