Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

C$ 3.60
Reviews 4-star

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by Reviewer2059271 on May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

cruelty free

Posted by Reviewer1101066 on Sep 29, 2008

I got this because this company doesn't test on animals like other baking soda companies do. Great product!

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1580086 on Dec 06, 2008

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Jul 04, 2010

Very good product, I got this specifically because I wanted to avoid Aluminum which is found in most Baking Soda products.

baking soda

Posted by 4786176988532620480 on Dec 31, 2013

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(