CAD

CA$4.63
CA$4.86
Savings of: CA$0.24 (5% off)

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by Reviewer2059271 on May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

Cancer Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2965781 on Jun 08, 2008

I read an internet article that stated Europe has been using baking soda as a cure for cancer. The article claimed that taking 1 teaspoon of baking soda morning and night for a month creates a PH level wherein cancer cells can't live. After 1 month the maintenance amount is 1 teaspoon per day. The baking soda must be ALUMINUM FREE. I'm going to give the product a try. The baking soda is inexpensive, and I doubt there's any harmful side effects. Wish me luck!

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises