CAD

CA$5.69

CA$6.00

Savings of: CA$0.30 (5% off)

Great for gluten free baking!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Mar 29, 2015

This flour is sweet itself so no need for too much sugar!

trusted and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2984877 on Mar 14, 2012

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 28, 2012

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 08, 2012

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

very nice sorghum flour

Posted by Reviewer1348667 on May 09, 2012

mild taste, easy to bake gluten-free breads with!

Best gluten free flour for me

Posted by Reviewer1673244 on Oct 07, 2010

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

Excellent flour!

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1890284 on Mar 17, 2011

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Sorghum flour

Posted by Reviewer1034612 on Apr 07, 2011

Great product for making vegan cake/breads. Simple way to make gluten free products with out the dairy!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on May 13, 2011

Works great in the gluten free recipes that I have tried. Great product at a great price.