CAD

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3198777 on May 08, 2011

I bought this as a possible remedy for IBS symptoms. I can't say I am 100% but am about 90%better since taking this product for only 2 weeks. I can't imagine it's coincidence since I have been suffering for years, and have tried probiotics, as well as through diet. This has been the only thing to provide relief. The only reason for the 4 stars is because of the taste of the stuff. Basically you're drinking vinegar. Still takes some getting used to but if you hold your nose and drink it fast, you should be very satisfied with the results.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on May 19, 2011

As prescribed, this natural elixar helps with digestion, and fatigue. It gives an almost immediate energy boost. I'm very pleased with this product- and it's got good bang for the buck.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 09, 2011

I have been taking the ACV for 3 weeks now. Wow my skin has improved dramatically- much clearer fewer breakouts. I take it after lunch and the bloating and discomfort are much less now. I went and bought 3 more bottles so I dont run out.

Good for health

Posted by Reviewer2256452 on Jun 29, 2011

My doctor advised me to take a couple of Tbsp. of this product daily. It's supposed to be very good for digestion, however, he prescribed it for my constant heartburn. Sometimes constant heartburn is from too little acid in the stomach...especially if you have taken proton pump inhibitors for years, as I have. Initially, it made the burning much worse...but I stuck with it, as advised. At this point, 2 months later, I haven't suffered from my usual daily bouts of discomfort in weeks!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3072528 on Aug 05, 2011

This is just as advertised. Much Much better than filtered apple cide vinegar. I use it every day just general wel

great product

Posted by Reviewer2809850 on Aug 23, 2011

great product

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Sep 06, 2011

Great product and love using it.

Suppose to be good

Posted by Reviewer1928199 on Aug 21, 2008

Yet another goodie to chug down within the day. This has been around for years. The only way I can really drink is with cold water and some Stevia. Will give it a few months before I make decision to continue or not. iHerb shipping pretty fast, prices great, shipping rate fantastic if you take advantage of Free shipping over minimum price.

Apple cider for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1464559 on Oct 30, 2008

works great for heartburn.....Usually I get hartburn every day, but since I started takeing 1-2 tables spoons of this a day I have only hard hartburn once. very happy with this product

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on May 09, 2009

Thank you for this product at such a great price.