July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Super Omega·3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000 mg, 100 Soft Gels + 30 Free Soft Gels

C$ 17.92

no after taste

Posted by Reviewer1458085 on Aug 27, 2010

I find that there is no after taste with this product. A big +!!

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Best I have Tried

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

These appear to be about the best. I take them to help get my Omega 3's, and help with depression. I take two per day, one in morning and one in the evening. For some weird reason, I tend to crunch these in my mouth instead of swallowing. They taste mild. Recently a friend talked about her fish oil and how she got burp back and an awful taste from hers. I tried one of hers, crunching it in my mouth. It tasted rancid and like chemicals. She tasted one of my Carlson's, and was very surprised by how smooth and nice tasting it was by comparison. She will be changing brands.

The best

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011

As far as I know, Carlson Labs is one of the best companies producing fish oils.

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

This product is great! There is no fishy aftertaste, no fishy burps, no stomach upset. I would highly recommend it. I have taken other brands and couldn't stay on them any longer than about a week due to burping and stomach upset.