Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

C$ 6.66
Reviews 5-star

Coconut aminos

Posted by 5543512521073217745 on Apr 06, 2014

I highly recommend Coconut Aminos to anyone wanting to eliminate soy from their diet. It holds the same flavour and can be used exactly the same way as traditional soy sauce - with added health benefits. You do not need to use much so it lasts a long time (I always buy more than one as it is such a popular product on iherb.com!! I am unable to purchase Coconut aminos locally and was really surprised at the low cost of the product AND shipping iherb.com has this product at. What was more surprising is I had the product in my hand 2 working days after I confirmed my order. This is by far the best service I have had with online purchasing. If you have any doubts about this product or iherb.com, there is no need!

Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5746044605628898097 on Apr 08, 2014

I eat paleo and it replaces soya sauce. It is difficult to find and I can only order on line. I was happy that I found a canadian site to order from. Thank you

Yummy soy alternative

Posted by 4909724135618317525 on Apr 08, 2014

I take this to the sushi restaurant here and they call me the coconut lady :) Seriously its a great replacement.

Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5218664925040647512 on Apr 09, 2014

A highly valued product. Imparts great clean without soy, love it!

Perfect for sushi!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 18, 2014

Finally I can have "soy sauce" for my sushi even though I am allergic to soy. It does not taste exactly the same way, but it is surprisingly close.