CAD

Country Life, Maxi Hair Plus, 120 Veggie Caps

CA$17.60
CA$36.68
Savings of: CA$19.08 (52% off)

It helps!!

Posted by 4958941791780764333 on Sep 23, 2012

I can see less hair loss and my hair get thinken after 2 weeks. I am really happy for this.I strongly recommend it.

Amazing Nail Growth

Posted by 4996736796978220473 on Aug 24, 2013

I do so many things for my skin and hair that I don't know that I can attribute the good shape they are in (at 52 years old....) to this product BUT I had used the Maxi-Hair and IMMEDIATELY my nails started to grow out beautifully! Then for a while, it went out of production and I was sad because, low and behold, my nails went back to their former state of only growing to a certain (short) point. THEN I happened to find the Maxi-Hair Plus and immediately ordered it. And again, my nails are growing so long and amazing and strong! (The left more than the right of course...) But I can only attribute it to this product. I LOVE IT!

Best vitamin i've ever taken!!

Posted by 4641072148065795150 on Mar 23, 2014

Seriously though these vitamins are great. I've tried alot of vitamins however the majority of them dont sit well with my stomach. I was hesitant to buy these and i thought why not considering they are gluten free/vegetarian. They are what my body has needed for so long and my stomach doesn't react to them (e.g vomit/feel sick afterwards). Minus the smell of them which reminds me of spoiled apple juice, they are awesome and worth the money. I had really brittle, extreme hair breakage and malnourished hair for over a year since i bleached it (professionally) and nothing i tried worked or slightly improved my hair. These have completely fixed my hair and i can notice a considerable change in the softness, shininess and hair breakage. My nails are stronger and my skin has cleared up nicely (average breakouts, nothing serious). I have more energy too when i take 4 a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) or even just 2 a day instead of 4. They are gentle on the stomach and have provided me with great skin,hair and nails! I've had these for about a month so i am due to purchase more and i will definitely be sticking to these bad boys for a long time. 10/10 recommend.

better than the tablet

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this is easier to swallow as compared to the tablets

realy goog:)

Posted by BrigitaDzimidiene on Mar 21, 2013

item was shipped really fast and came in really good packaging:) my hair look more healthy and noticeably thicker than before...and i take them only 2 weeks ...highly recommend