CAD

CA$4.17

CA$4.81

Savings of: CA$0.63 (13% off)

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

Posted by marccofer on Feb 04, 2016

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

Bought these for my son.

Posted by 4762721807543644971 on Jul 23, 2014

My son didn't like these noodles they feel apart while cooking

very good

Posted by 5258453068648323944 on Jul 11, 2013

very good

Don't buy!

Posted by 5144006412541305750 on Jun 05, 2013

This is the most discusting boiled piece of karton I've ever had. Granted, I've been gluten-free only for a month so trying new ingredients, but this is really really bad! Had to through everything away! Later I heard gluten-free pasta is best in a little thicker form, since it's not as tough without the gluten.

Very good

Posted by 4929105412417238465 on Jun 02, 2013

Very good

terrible

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on May 30, 2013

I had ordered 3 boxes. Each one, I noticed that the strands of spaghetti would crumble as I put them in the boiling water. Once cooked, each piece ended up being half an inch long and thrown out. There's a problem with the consistency of this brand that makes them break down before and after cooking. Unless you're looking for pasta mush that resembles oatmeal, avoid this one.

breaks into little pieces

Posted by 4943815575948980341 on Apr 28, 2013

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Good product

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 25, 2013

Natural and healthy pasta that is very fragile, breaks into a lot of pieces and is thin after being cooked.

Good For Health

Posted by 5692726853667147372 on Feb 03, 2013

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

Excellent GF pasta option!

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012