CAD

Good Surprise

Posted by 4693455285003537819 on Jun 09, 2015

It took a long time to arrive, more tham 6 months but I got very happy with the product, it seems to be greasy but the skin absorbs well. Gives tho sensation of soft and protected skin.

Wonderful for dry and sensitive skin!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Apr 10, 2015

I bought this for my mother (80+) who has developed a really dry and sensitive skin and it was wonderful for her! She even asked me to order another one in advance. Perfect choice!

Used only until I found a better iherb moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I have bought this a few times on iherb, not because it's a great moisturizer, but rather out of default/lack of better options. I like that it's decent ingredients and it's not as thick/heavy as some other brands (but still kind of thick/creamy for my preference). However, I found the perfect moisturizer (also on iherb)...physician's formula organic light tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15. you can see my review on that product where I compare it to this product. (Note: I also used Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal w/ SPF 15 and hated it. Way too thick/creamy. This Physician's Formula brand blows them away).

Too thick and smells like Plastic

Posted by 5664005114442485493 on Dec 14, 2014

Due to this product being Fragrance Free, it caught the smell of the container instead. My face smells like some kind of plastic, and it's overpowering. I am forced to wear something else over it just to stop the odor. The product is also too thick, making it near impossible to spread across my dry face. Would send back if I could in an instant.

smells like Hyssop

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

i havent made up my mind yet, i dont use it much becouse of the smell, its a very wierd smell. other then that it feels more like a sunscrean then face cream but that was the reasone i bought it for, 15spf.

desert essence gentle nourishing day cream spf 15

Posted by 5085318591335180580 on Oct 08, 2014

Probably fine if you dont react to zinc....but unfortunately I seem to. Within an hour of application my skin was stiff as a board and bright bright red. But zinc is the main ingredient in low toxicity sunscreens.....anyone have tips on low toxicity sunscreens without zinc??

Great natural SPF facial cream for sensitive skin

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014

I have perioral dermatitis which causes red bumps and a flaky rash around my nose and mouth. This cream does not aggravate the condition but does just what it's supposed to. It moisturizes and provides sun screen. I use it once a day in the morning after using my gently cleanser. It's a thick formula, which can be expected with the high ratio of vegetable oils and fats and sunscreen. I have to wait a little longer than usual to apply my mineral makeup after using this but I'm very glad to have found a product that will keep my skin soft and protect from UV rays. The scent is very neutral and hardly noticable.

Good for my skin.

Posted by 4952184479671901331 on Jul 08, 2014

It's got great consistency and and I love that it's fragrance free, but I thought it might help a bit on fine lines in the skin because of the argan oil in it. It didn't. My last day cream kind of gave a bit tighter skin

A little thick for summer months

Posted by 5215356410818792018 on Jun 29, 2014

Is Thick in consistency and on my combination skin it feels sticky and heavy, so i use it at night, because i start sweating if i put it on my face during a hot day. Does not irritate the skin, but sometimes feels like i need amore moisture. Fragrance free.

PERFECTA

Posted by 5645459589229789361 on May 07, 2014

Yo tengo la piel con bastantes zonas rojas y me las calma bastante bien, no desaparecen del todo pero durante el día tengo la piel mas uniforme. Volveré a repetir.