CAD

CA$17.69

CA$22.28

Savings of: CA$4.59 (21% off)

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients and also uses some different ingredients for this facial wash. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Made my face soft, but....

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Feb 21, 2009

When I first started using this I thought it was great. I wasn't so excited about the tea tree oil smell, and it was a bit runny, but it made my face soft and my skin was less blotchy looking, but after I had used it for about a week my skin broke out on my cheeks, which it has never done before. I am only using for body wash now and it seems to work well. I might try it on my face again to see if the break out was caused by something else.

great for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I have been using this off and on for many years, and when my skin breaks out this is the first thing I run to. I started using it originally when I had a nasty breakout of cystic acne, and after using this, and spot treating w/ DE 100% tea tree oil, I've never had a recurrence of it. I have dry skin, and though I do find this slightly drying if I follow w/ DE daily essential moisturizer it works fine.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

I have very sensitive skin and I've been using this for years, really helps prevent break outs but doesn't dry out your skin.

Love it

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

...

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

wow!

One 'thorougly clean' wash.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

Good in summer days but I don't like tea tree oil smell. Use as a shampoo, body cleanser both in mud weather area.

not for me

Posted by 5205521500983661420 on Jan 15, 2014

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.