10% Off Orders Over $40!

C$ 36.88
Reviews 2-star

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

If you decide to try this, take with a full glass of water like instructions say. If you don't, expect hypertension and a belly ache.

Possibly effective but upsets digestive system.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jun 18, 2012

The wife used it (in combo with Neocell Supper Collagen+C) and says it has very noticeable effects on her skin and joints. However, even when taken alone it really upsets her digestive system and she has been forced to stop taking it. It causes burning sensation. I tried myself. No noticeable effect on skin but possible effect on joints. Hard to tell if truly effective or not.

I dont see a change

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Nov 19, 2013

I'm almost 48 and still have baby smooth skin, without any wrinkle at all. I'm for sure that has to do with my lifestyle (eating clean, no sugar, fitness etc.). So, this will maybe help, but I don't see the difference. But, I like Doctor's Best (and Now) products. So will keep ussing it. But therefore, just two stars.

Not suitable for me.

Posted by Reviewer3021758 on Sep 19, 2010

I fall to sick after few days taken it.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Sep 15, 2010

I really thought this would work quicker but , guess I should wait and see what happens.