CAD

CA$30.48

CA$55.92

Savings of: CA$25.44 (45% off)

Heavy detox = be careful

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I bought this because I read somewhere that these type of enzymes will go out and scavenge for toxins. Whoever wrote that was right on the money. Recently bitten by a kissing bug, I could tell the venom was hanging out in my body. It was two weeks before I figured out I could send something in there, like proteolytic enzymes, to break up the toxins and get them out of there. This made me detox like no tomorrow - I felt like crud the entire time. It works great! Take on empty stomach - enzymes work on food first and blood stream second.

Excellent!! Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Mar 31, 2010

Wow, made a huge difference right away! Was going to bed with headaches and waking up with them. That went away in the first day or so taking these wonderful enzymes. I've tried a few other proteolytic enzymes. These have been the BEST so far! I'm starting my days off much better now...looking forward instead of groggy and in pain from inflammation. Great stuff! Thanks IHerb for making customer reviews available or I wouldn't have known about this.

Digestive Support

Posted by Reviewer1893016 on May 22, 2008

Even though I restrict my diet to primarily organic, nutritionist-recommended foods, I frequently feel bloated and struggle to rest at night. When I take these proteolytic enzymes before bed, I have a more comfortable night's rest and don't wake up feeling bloated.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I can feel it working! Whenever I start taking these after a long break I get a headache. I think it's because my body is removing waste. After couple of days they make me feel much better! I think enzymes are the best thing one can take! There actually are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

WoW!

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Ive had great results taking these, along with Serrapeptase and Wobenzym so i cant be sure which one has done the job but I have benefited immensely from them. Painful crunchy shoulder has eased considerably, so i can be sure it was inflammation that is the problem. I just need to find out what is causing the inflammation now while the enzymes keep it down. Im so relieved! No side effects to speak of. Some lumpy, cellulite like material on my arms has disappeared too (I'm male, 46 years old) It appears that if you take these before eating, they help with digesting proteins, but if you take them on an empty stomach, they clean up your body of old deposits and bit of proteins that shouldn't be there! Bonus!

Very Satisfied

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 07, 2011

It clears up my son's teenage acne more effectively than neem, red clover, yellow dock, parasite cleanse. I'm adding Milk Thistle, artichoke n dandelion root combination soon to further strengthen his liver.

Best digestive enzyme for the money

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Mar 16, 2010

This product has the highest concentration of proteolytic digestive enzymes for the money. Although this product isn't specifically tested/rated by Consumer Lab, all the other Doctor's Best products that have been tested are all on the approved list. So, I have a high confidence level in this product based on generalization.

pain decreased

Posted by Reviewer1505122 on Feb 04, 2011

cut vicodan use by half; pain reduced in lower back

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1218293 on Jan 10, 2012

I've been trying different enzymes, Zymessence and Wobenzyme N to be exact, and this brand is far inferior to what I've tried. I have chronic pain and inflammation, and even at 6 a day the Doctor's Best were not effective for me. I will go back to one of the other two!

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1425166 on Feb 18, 2009

So far so good in using them, helping to reduce inflammation on the road to my digestive system recovery.