CAD

CA$18.98

CA$23.27

Savings of: CA$4.28 (18% off)

It's ok - if you apply very frequently.

Posted by 4939683640943578886 on Aug 04, 2014

I bought this product for a recent camping trip in New Hampshire. After a lot of rain, and with extremely hot temperatures, this year was the worst black fly season I have ever seen. I noticed that this product worked, but only if applied frequently - VERY frequently! After application, the flies were still all around me, but I got bit less frequently than if I forgot to apply.

Eficaz

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jun 09, 2014

Huele impresionante, inunda la casa con aroma de menta y citronella. El tamaño del spray está muy bien. De momento nos va funcionando, espero que siga siendo así en la vorágine del verano, al menos no nos tenemos que rociar con insecticidas

good value

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 19, 2013

cannot get such good value mossie spray locally. the scent is not overpowering like the normal citronella. will purchase again if it helps

Very very strong smell

Posted by 4869753157923831489 on Oct 10, 2015

As to whether this product works, I can't say, because the smell was sooo strong and horrible I had to scrub it off within about 20 minutes of applying it, I just couldn't stand the smell at all. If your sensitive to smells avoid this bug spray.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Sep 10, 2012

Very effective and smells great too. Iherb ships fast.

Bien

Posted by Reviewer2078708 on Aug 21, 2012

Tiene un olor fuerte a vainilla y limon, pero lo he probado poco. Lo que no me gusta es que el bote sea PETE, no lo esperaba.

ok spray

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 28, 2014

doesn't make the skin sticky but must apply often, pleasant smell, prefer this than to the chemically laden brand called OFF