CAD

CA$60.21

CA$75.26

Savings of: CA$15.05 (20% off)

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Feb 05, 2011

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

Posted by estranged on Sep 17, 2010

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3305150 on Aug 02, 2010

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Mar 07, 2010

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

caused bloating

Posted by Reviewer2442207 on Apr 30, 2009

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

Nina

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2009

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

o

Posted by Reviewer1482846 on Oct 18, 2008

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

expected faster results

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 26, 2008

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Posted by Reviewer1618710 on Apr 02, 2008

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2777666 on Nov 15, 2007

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »