CAD

CA$7.20

CA$8.85

Savings of: CA$1.65 (19% off)

even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!

Removes my makeup well

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.

Good for sensetive skin

Posted by AlenaSh on Jun 01, 2015

I am 36, sensitive skin and I bought this cleaner because the one that I've used before I have not found. It works well, doesn't dry the skin (actually the best cleaner with such effect) but I don't see any changes with black spots.

Genial!

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque se me acabó un limpiador, y quería algo así parecido. Al principio temía que por el árbol de té resecase a la larga, pero para nada, es muy respetuoso con la piel, limpia mucho. Tengo la piel normal a normal mixta y algunos productos para mixtas me resecan en exceso, pero este limpiador nada. Lo repetiré seguro.

It sure does something

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Mar 03, 2015

It cleans very well. And it also seems like there are som active ingredients in it (feel it when I use it). And if you keep it too long - it goes bad.. That is a good sign to me. I mix it with baking soda (like once or twice a week) and use it as peeling as well. Love it!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Feb 28, 2015

This cleanser has helped both my daughter (15) and myself (ahem.. 40's) keep our skin relatively clear from acne. I see a big difference in her skin.. I was about to make a dermatologist appointment but now I think I don't need to any more. Have purchased 3 bottles so far.. and will keep buying more!

Muy suave

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Feb 22, 2015

Mi piel es sensible y se comporta de maravilla con ella.

Nice facial cleanser

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

My husband and I use this. It's got a pretty mild fragrance. It's not too harsh but it leaves me skin feeling clean. I'm on my 2nd bottle now.