Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Dragon Herbs, Bupleurum & Dragon Bone, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

C$ 21.87

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Posted by Reviewer2483744 on Jan 08, 2012

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on May 24, 2011

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

Better sleep

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on May 30, 2013

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

very good !

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

shen tonic

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 18, 2010

An essential part of any chinese tonic herbal programme nurturing shen. Helps to relax,great price!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »