CAD

CA$15.09

CA$15.92

Savings of: CA$0.84 (5% off)

Not the best in terms of taste

Posted by 4855975581164060119 on Mar 07, 2014

This is not the best coconut oil I have tried in terms of taste, otherwise it seems to have an ok quality. I mainly use it as a body lotion and for my hair and it works great for that.

I did not like the taste

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

Normally I use a Dutch brand of Coconut Oil in large jars. Because I needed a small jar I bought this one. I did not like the taste so I have filled the jar with the Dutch brand oil. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Fresh Tasing Coconut Oil

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Aug 27, 2013

Very nice for cooking or just spreading on bread or to eat of the spoon, very enjoyable.

Everything

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Aug 31, 2013

I love coconut oil because it's so versatile! It can be used for everything. Hair, skin, supplement with many health benefits, teeth whitening (look up oil pulling), homemade toothpaste/shampoo, in substitute of butter, etc. Leave the glas*s on your stove top so it won't become solid.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Nov 02, 2014

Probably is not the best coconut oil, but it has a soft aroma and a good taste. Well balanced product. I tried many brands before and i think this coconut oil has the best relation quality/price, I always purchase this one because of that. Altamente recomendado este aceite, la mejor relación calidad precio en mi opinión.

very very good

Posted by vanagelyte on Nov 24, 2014

great price for this amount and raw quality, just ordered another bottle. perfect. use for baking,pancakes etc. during summer as a body cream. love the smell <3

Good coconut oil!

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Sep 19, 2014

It didn't taste any different from other virgin coconut oils I have tried, but it is a bit cheaper, so I keep buying this one. The taste is good and fresh :)

very good for bake

Posted by 5763376088717397581 on Sep 09, 2013

and cooking!!!

Great Coconut Oill

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2013

Fresh, tastes great and perfect for cooking. But I like Artisan raw one best, but this is good aswell.

Best

Posted by 5568954220925685099 on Aug 28, 2014

Still best coconut i have used

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »