CAD

CA$15.16

CA$16.42

Savings of: CA$1.26 (8% off)

Ingredients Changed

Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Mar 01, 2016

Previously, it only contained sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Now it also has sodium metasilicate (for pH adjustment).

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

works

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Nov 12, 2014

This works very well to keep clothes clean, smelling great and looking new. It is however, very hard to use if you have a front load machine. You have to dissolve a scoop in hot water first then add it to the bleach cup. It takes at least a couple of minutes to dissolve properly.

Wow

Posted by 4968982604864399880 on Oct 13, 2014

First time I have purchased this product I will now be a regular user. I got stains out of an old T Shirt that were 2 years old. Whites are brighter. I also used it to clean up a kwilia deck. I used 1cup of oxo brite in 1/2 a bucket of hot water and then put it into a garden sprayer. I sprayed it onto a deck that needed cleaning up. I kept it wet for 20 minutes and then brushed with a broom and a hose, the amount of dirt it lifted was crazy. Rinse off with garden hose and Wow a really clean deck :)

Effective

Posted by SassySingaporean on Aug 18, 2014

Very effecrive detergent that brightens my laundry naturally. Good for stains when used as stain remover. Economical cos a little goes a long way

Very Powerful

Posted by Minjee-kim on May 14, 2014

Very powerful for dirty clothes! I put 1 scoop when i cleaned my baby's clothes and it worked very well!

good~~

Posted by Reviewer1967028 on Feb 05, 2014

I love this product~ This Oxygen power is good for earth and my baby~^^

does the job

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Nov 24, 2013

I'm using this as an ingredient in my homemade cloth diaper cleaner. I haven't had my baby yet but I have used the mix for regular clothes.

무난해요

Posted by 5365354454617047380 on Oct 10, 2013

엄청 잘 빠질거라 기대했는데 뜨거운 물에 풀어 하루동안 넣어두니까 하얗게 되긴 하는데 눈이 부실정도는 아니고 옥시크린 사용할때 처럼 그정도에요 저렴해서 잘 사용할 것 같아요

The best natural stain remover!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on May 04, 2013

Switched from oxi clean to oxo brite a few years back...glad I did, it works just as well and earth/animal friendly. The trick is to soak heavily stained clothing with 2-5 scoops for a few hours or overnight depending on how badly stained. For whitening usually 30 minutes works although I dont always soak and my whites come out white. Or mix 1-2 scoops in a small bowl with a small amount of water for a pretreatment solution for old stains apply and rub with a brush (I use a toothbrush) and let sit overnight. Wash and voila no stains! This gets everyday kiddo grass/food stains out without soaking if washed within 1-2 days. Also I really like the quantity and the price! Their are a few other brands that are less quantity and twice the price! So glad I herb carries this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »