New To iHerb?

Earth Friendly Products, Oxo Brite, Natural Oxygen Power, 3.6 lbs (1.64 kgs)

C$ 11.89

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on May 24, 2011

I use it together with ECOS lavander laundry detergent and clothes and towels come out very clean.

Works as well as oxiclean

Posted by Reviewer1266961 on Oct 09, 2012

It works as well as Oxiclean and this company claims not to do animal testing. I was disappointed to learn that Oxiclean does some animal testing so I was pleased to have found this product.

The best natural stain remover!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on May 04, 2013

Switched from oxi clean to oxo brite a few years back...glad I did, it works just as well and earth/animal friendly. The trick is to soak heavily stained clothing with 2-5 scoops for a few hours or overnight depending on how badly stained. For whitening usually 30 minutes works although I dont always soak and my whites come out white. Or mix 1-2 scoops in a small bowl with a small amount of water for a pretreatment solution for old stains apply and rub with a brush (I use a toothbrush) and let sit overnight. Wash and voila no stains! This gets everyday kiddo grass/food stains out without soaking if washed within 1-2 days. Also I really like the quantity and the price! Their are a few other brands that are less quantity and twice the price! So glad I herb carries this product!

So far, no good

Posted by Reviewer2355868 on Feb 07, 2012

This didn't brighten our whites on the first try. It may still have a use as a stain remover for stains that are caught quickly - at least, we are hoping - but it doesn't give us the general whitening for our whites load that we were hoping for.

good~~

Posted by Reviewer1967028 on Feb 05, 2014

I love this product~ This Oxygen power is good for earth and my baby~^^

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »