Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Cover Up, Beige, .13 oz (3 g)

C$ 15.62

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This is the best concealer I've used, and I've tried a bunch of them. The texture and coverage is just right.

Great Concealer!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 21, 2013

I've been trying to switch to all natural products for the last couple of years and it has been hard to find pure ingredient make up that is as good as department store brands. This concealer is the best I've ever used. Better then my previous Smashbox one by far! It covers up blemishes amazingly well and doesn't look cakey. The color also blends with my foundation so well that when I switch to my darker summer makeup, I can still use it. Highly recommend!

value for money

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010

Product provides good coverage. Colour is a little too pink for my skin, but I can blend it in so can get away with it. Product did snap off from its base the first time i used it, so best not to wind it up too far. Good for sensitive skin. Melbourne Australia

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

Love this product. Doesn't make my sensitive eyes sting when I use around them. Coverage is minimal, so if you have serious issues you may want to combine it with something else or layer it.

Perfect weight

Posted by Reviewer1997700 on Oct 13, 2010

Wonderful texture, perfect weight, easy to apply