CAD

CA$33.80

CA$56.33

Savings of: CA$22.53 (40% off)

cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Oct 12, 2015

this was my best bet on cordyceps until I tried another brand not sold here. oriveda in holland makes a superior cordyceps extract. much more pricey but you feel it from first time you dose. read the info on their website and you will see why 99% of all suppliers are selling you non active cordyceps.

awesome!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 14, 2015

Purchased a very expensive brand from i-herb but this brand is better!

didn't notice anything

Posted by marianF on Mar 11, 2015

Another brand of cordyceps mushrooms that I tried definitely gave me a slight boost of energy, but this product had no effect other than making me sleepless and restless for the first 2-3 days and then absolutely nothing.It seems a quality product in terms of ingredients but unfortunately it didn't work for me at all.

great product

Posted by 5000866453519518097 on Dec 08, 2014

It is the best cordyceps i have even bought.

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5451949323207699884 on Jan 29, 2014

All the capsules are good , none are broken and do smell the freshness of the cordycept. First time trying it, I have been taken only one capsule per day and do feel the awake . I do have athma and hopeful it will help but only taken for a couple of day so i haven't feel any resolve yet. I will update later on.

Very good for breathing and as a MILD sexual toxic

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

In teh title!

super, my favorite

Posted by 5396292511454340948 on Sep 16, 2012

super, my favorite

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Jul 28, 2012

Definitely more energy, better concentration. I was so fatigue all the time... I am taking 1 or 2 (if I slept less) a day in the morning on an empty stomach. If I would take any in the afternoon, I wouldn't be sleeping till pass midnight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »