New To iHerb?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Iodine, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

C$ 19.91

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic value

Posted by energetyx on Apr 29, 2014

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

One of my favorite nutrients!

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

I take a couple of milligrams of this stuff per day, and simply love it. Start with one drop in a large pint and NO MORE.

Believe it works

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

I assume this iodine works, yet it may be too early to tell, although I have noticed substantial increased energy and well-being since taking it, but that could also be the other supplements I'm taking as part of my regimen. Know that everything works synergistically. I do like how it is tasteless so that's worth a five star rating in itself.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2464320 on Nov 02, 2011

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1564900 on Aug 15, 2011

Potassium iodide, just what I wanted, although I couldn't tell it was that from the advertising.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »